Education is the most powerful weapon to change society! No fortress can resist him. But the fact finding is that the education system in Togo generally suffers several ailments, including, overcrowded classes, lack of poorly planned resources and programs. Just browse Togo to find that most of the schools are in an unacceptable condition and lack equipment. For many children in villages, a simple pen is a treasure. Everyone knows that in this century, a scanned modern education system is needed. Yet almost all schools in Togo in general and in particular those of the plateau region does not have computer skills , forcing some students to resort to cyber to practice the theoretical courses they receive the school. So they need the support of organizations that can provide resources for the improvement of educational programs and more efficiency. We are aware that currently, organizations dedicated to supporting community technology literacy programs in sub-Saharan Africa are few. This is why we find it very important to create a partnership with any organization working in this direction in order to enable transmitting knowledge to children who must evolve with society irrigated by the digital and give everyone the keys to success in his personal life, social life and professional life in the future. To this, we therefore commit ourselves to:
• Contributing to the increase in literacy rate in the most underserved communities in Togo in accordance with global standards.
• Facilitate access to computers and the world literature appropriate for students, educators and communities.
• Facilitate the gifts, transportation, distribution and management of all learning resources and materials.
• Create a relational framework between schools of Togo and those of other countries on the one hand and the Togo students and those of other countries on the other.
• Strengthen collaboration between African teachers and their global counterparts.
To achieve this, we will make our various activities across the organization: Youth Action for Sustainable Development (JADD -TOGO), a non -profit and apolitical association Action for Sustainable Development under the motivation of experienced youth from different activities branches that think a grassroots development as a solution of the ills of our people and one of whose objectives is to work for the basic education of Togolese citizen.
Date it was last updated: 26/10/16