Five Steps to Get You Started
Remember, regardless of the cause, a very important element when it comes to starting your own social project to help the community is commitment. If you are decided to create a Labdoo Hub in your school, the following steps will guide you through the process:
1. Check with your school for the requirements to form a school club.
2. Invite friends to fulfill the club officer roles.
3. Find a teacher to be your club advisor.
4. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will find a parent hub to work with you. The parent hub can provide guidance for your club activities.
5. Submit the School Hub Information Form to your parent hub manager.
Once you submit the "School Hub Information Form", your hub will be formally added into the Labdoo Hubs list.
Continue reading to the next page:
Benefits offered to school hub members
Go back to read the previous page:
Information for School Hubs