Sometimes it is difficult to find a hub which has laptops available and also close by the city your traveler is departing. Since Labdoo does not run with monetary donations, we don't have the budget to pay for shipping cost. However, in the United States, Edoovillage has the option to use the online shipping provided by the United States Postal Service(USPS) to prepaid the shipping and have the laptops delivered to its traveler. Here's how it works.
1. After the laptops are ready to be shipped, Labdoo hub will provide you the following information:
2. Create an user account at http://reg.usps.com/login. Click "Sign Up Now" and fill your personal information.
3. Log in and select "Create a Label" under Click-N-Ship
4. In the "Where are you sending from?" section, click "Edit" and change the address to the "From Address:" provided by the Labdoo hub in Section 1.
5. In the "Where are you sending to?" section, fill the address laptops need to be delivered to.
6. In the "Enter package details." section, select both "Enter Package Weight" and "This package has a dimension measuring over 12". Fill the "Package Weight" and "Package Size" provided in Section 1 accordingly.
7. Fill the package value with the value provided in Section 1. Scroll down and click on "Next Select a Service"
8. Click to select "Priority Mail". (Adding insurance or extra services is optional.)
9. Click "Add to the Cart"
10. Fill your payment information.
11. At the Print Your Labels page, select "Save as PDF" to save the shipping label file.
12. Email the shipping label to the Labdoo hub so the hub can use the label to ship the laptops to you.
Go back to read the previous page:
How to package a laptop for dootripping