To post a message to a team wall, do as follows:
- First make sure you have a Labdoo account. If you don't have a Labdoo account, you can create one by going to this link: https://www.labdoo.org/user/register. After you have created your Labdoo account, log in and follow on to the next step.
- Go to the list of teams: https://www.labdoo.org/teams
- Select the team that you want to post your message to. For instance, if you want to post a message to the Coffee Shop Team, click on the "Coffee Shop" team link.
- Click on "Subscribe to this team" and accept the subscription.
- Click on "Start conversation". This will take you to a page where you can write your message and post it. Click on "Save", your message is now posted and broadcasted via email to all members of that team. You will also receive via email a copy of your own message. Check from time to time your email and the wall to see if someone follows up with a reply.
Continue reading to the next page:
Go back to read the previous page:
Writing a message to all hub and/or edoovillage managers