What does the script installscript-software.sh do?
- Installation of Edubuntu (educational software for children)
- software for pre-school,
- software for the primary school and
- software for the secondary school
- Additional software, which are not part of Lubuntu
- Office Libreoffice
- ClamAV virus scanner and update virus signature
- programs for barrier free access for handicapped users (blind or deaf)
- update and patch Lubuntu system
- Add user student (student has less rights and is not able to damage the system)
- helpful settings to optimize Lubuntu-Betriebssystems.
What does the script installscript-content.sh do?
- install Xowa offline wiki Tool to enable access to 800+ offline wikis
- license-free educational content (OER)
- wikidoo - english offline wiki following UK-Curriculum
- english eBooks (eBooks in other languages can be found on the FTP server or the external USB-disk/stick --> /Public/eBooks and can be copied from here)
- multimedia language course English
Continue reading to the next page:
What scripts can NOT do
Go back to read the previous page:
Installing Education Packages Using Scripts